Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
14955 Shady Grove Rd 170 Ste
Rockville, MD 20850
My business is about moving YOU, not just selling houses.
- Cathy was born and raised in Bethesda, Maryland and for the last 37 years has lived in Poolesville with her husband Bob, a retired Firefighter. Cathy worked for Marriott Corporation for 13 years in their Hotel Division before deciding to enter into Real Estate. Although Cathy loves to read in her spare time, her love lies with traveling and adventure opportunities.
- Cathy finds great satisfaction in helping families find their dream of home ownership. You will find that her excitement, enthusiasm, humor and zest for life are all hallmarks of her personality, as all her clients and friends will attest. When asked about what she likes about her career and profession, Cathy shares that serving people is the core of her business and the satisfaction she receives from knowing she has allowed her buyers and sellers to achieve their dreams.
- Real Estate is about moving families, not just about selling houses! Find out yourself - you deserve the best and Cathy Hunter Delivers!
- Montgomery and Frederick Counties
- Relocation Specialist
- New Homes Expert
- Buyer Agent Specialist
- Top Listing Agent
- Montgomery County Resident for over 50 years
- Cathy finds great satisfaction in helping families find their dream of home ownership. You will find that her excitement, enthusiasm, humor and zest for life are all hallmarks of her personality, as all her satisfied customers, clients and friends will attest.
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries.
- With our Internet marketing program, I’m determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America’s leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions – two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
International Diamond Society
- Cathy Hunter has maintained a consistent record as a Top Producer and respected professional for more than 30 years.
- Cathy has received numerous honors and awards over the years including the "National Dozen Award" (top 1% of Realtors Nationwide), "Top Lister" and "Top Salesperson" for Shannon & Luchs, Weicher, Long & Foster and Coldwell Banker, and is a Life Member of both MCAR and GCAAR Million Dollar club and Long & Foster's Chairman's club and Gold Team.
"09/12/2017 - slhopkins57 Bought and sold a Condo home in 2017 in Silver Spring, MD. Local knowledge: Process expertise: Responsiveness: Negotiation skills: Cathy is very knowledgeable. She was very helpful in 2001 when she helped me find my condominium. She again worked for our family in selling my Mom's condo in 2017. She is very professional and has more than 30 years experience in real estate. I would definitely recommend her to sell your home for you or help you find the perfect home to buy.Less "
-Sarah Hopkins, Client
"11/08/2016 - amberhyder5 Bought a Single Family home in 2013 in Frederick, MD. Local knowledge: Process expertise: Responsiveness: Negotiation skills: Amazing service. Cathy is so patient and professional. She helped us sell our home and buy a new one. Cathy was even willing to be on House Hunters with us! She knows the area very well, and will help you find the perfect house for you. She is great with kids, and our boys were always so happy to see her as we looked at houses. Cathy is always willing to track down hard to find information about the status of the house. She will communicate with you in any form that suits you, from calls, emails or texts. If she can't show you a house immediately she calls in reserves to keep the appointment on your schedule. I never had to wait to see a house. Cathy provides personal service and excellent follow up after the sale. We will use her again when its time to find out next homeLess "
-Amber Hyder, Client
"1/08/2016 - dennisstillson Sold a Single Family home in 2016 in Poolesville, MD. Local knowledge: Process expertise: Responsiveness: Negotiation skills: Cathy sold our home for us in Dec 2016. She is very knowledgeable of the local market. When we first met we were anxious to set a selling price but Cathy recommended she do a market analysis first. That worked out great as we listed at the right price, not too high and not too low. She helped us stage our home to attain the right atmosphere. After we sold she helped us find an agent in Florida. I would definitely recommend Cathy to our family and friends.Less "
-Lyn & Dennis Stillson, Client
"Highly likely to recommend 11/08/2016 - linda nessul Listed, but didn't sell my Single Family home in 2015 in Poolesville, MD. Local knowledge: Process expertise: Responsiveness: Negotiation skills: Cathy is a very experienced realtor & knows the local market extremely well. She is energetic, enthusiastic, and uses a variety of methods to market the property. Cathy does an excellent job communicating with the client, & is very responsive to questions. She is honest & professional in working for her customers. She is also quite personable & easy to work with. All in all, working with Cathy was a positive experience.Less "
-Linda Nessul, Client